“I like to be underdogs,” Jorginho said after returning to the starting line-up to put in a man of the match performance against Newcastle. “Let people speak, we just need to stay humble and keep working hard in the shadows, keep pushing and keep believing. “That is what we need to do, just keep pushing, pushing and then we will see where we are going to get but we are on the right path. “We need to keep the momentum going and we can do that. Just working hard the way we are doing and keep believing, keep enjoying this journey together and I think that’s the way that we need to go.” Arsenal have turned their form around since a mid-season break in Dubai and Jorginho is enjoying his football. “I think we were creating before but we were not finishing and now it feels that the calls are coming more,” he added. “It’s a pleasure to see the boys scoring more and they can have fun with the team working hard as well so we are enjoying this moment and we need to just stay humble. Arsenal manag...
Sure, I can provide you with an overview of various topics or engage in a game if you'd like. What would you like to know about or what game would you like to play?Despite the amount of distance between them both geographically and the table, this fixture has become somewhat of a rivalry in recent times. January 2023 saw a touchline dispute between the respective coaching staff,".
Comments
Post a Comment